Attention: This is a challenge Course
At times you may find yourself outside of your comfort zone, both mentally and physically. For example, the full Screaming Falcon Adventure tour features a nearly 4000 foot zip line over rainbow bay making it the longest zip line ride in the world over a body of water. This course has 10 zip lines and 7 suspension aerial bridges all totaling over two miles of fun and great views, but can be strenuous. It also features over 500 stairs and is a challenge for some to complete. Compare our zip line challenge courses here.
Overcoming challenges and experiencing the excitement of adventure is an amazing way to bring families, friends, coworkers together and strengthen those bonds. Our number one objective is for you to have fun - and our customers rave about us!
If you have any doubt in your physical abilities please consider the Kingfisher course or the Screaming Falcon zipline only. For more info, follow us on Facebook to see the course in action. Check out our Facebook page or Instagram profile for pics and updates.
Before arriving, please review our liability waiver:
Important Information and Safety Tips
Policies & Restrictions
- No refunds within 24 hours of start time (call for considerations)
- You may reschedule to another day at any time if weather is a factor
- You will only be refunded actual tour price minus taxes and fees if cancelling tour before 24hrs
- Children under12 must be accompanied by an adult to navigate the course
- If you weigh over 250 pounds please call for special considerations
- Must either download and sign our waiver or fill out upon purchase checkout
What to Expect
- This is an adventure course with up to 7 aerial bridges to traverse
- This is a hand braking course, you are responsible for braking yourself as directed by guides
- Tours take 30 minutes to 3 hours depending on course & amount of people on tour
- Please arrive 20 to 30 minutes before your tour time to gear up and receive equipment training
- You must be able to pull yourself along lines
- You need to be able to climb steep stairs
- The Screaming Falcon full course has over 500 stairs
- You must not have a history of neck, back, or spinal injury
- Any pre-existing conditions should be considered including medications, illnesses, and diseases that may impede your physical and mental abilities or may increase the risk and or severity of injury
- Women must not be pregnant
- Bring a way to carry water on Screaming Falcon course on hot days
- Check the weather and dress appropriately
- Listen to your guide's instructions at all times - And be sure to tip your guide, after all, they keep you safe!
- Chapstick, sunglasses, and sunscreen are strongly recommended
Times & Fees
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your tour start time
- Please review your reservation for your
- Closed Sundays
- Must pay park entry fee. Per the Utah State Park website: "summer rates are $10 per vehicle Monday-Friday up to 8 people-$15 dollars on weekends and holidays; $5 Utah seniors over 62"
Zipline Utah Course Facts
Give the Gift of Adventure!
Need a unique gift for the outdoor adventure enthusiast in your life? Consider a Zipline Utah adventure tour! Besides, most of us have enough things, give them an experience they'll treasure.