*This is a challenge course*
At times during your tour, you may find yourself outside of your comfort zone, both mentally and physically. For example, the Screaming Falcon Full Tour features a nearly 4000ft zipline over Rainbow Bay, making it the longest zipline ride in the world over a body of water. The Full Tour also has 10 ziplines and 7 suspension aerial bridges, totaling over two miles of fun and great views, but it can be strenuous. It also features over 500 stairs and is a challenge for some to complete. Compare our zipline courses here.
If you have any doubt in your physical abilities please consider the Kingfisher or the Screaming Falcon zipline only. For more info, follow us on Facebook to see the course in action.
Overcoming challenges and experiencing the excitement of adventure is an amazing way to bring families, friends, coworkers together and strengthen those bonds. Our number one objective is for you to have fun, and our customers believe we accomplish just that! Check out our reviews page to read for yourself!
You can also view our Facebook page or Instagram profile for great pictures and updates!
Important Information & Frequently Asked Questions
Policies & Restrictions
- If you need to cancel your tour more than 24 hours before, you will receive a 100% refund
- If you need to cancel your tour within 24 hours of your tour, you will receive an 80% refund
- You may reschedule to another day at any time if weather is a factor
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a guest over 16 to navigate the course
- If you weigh over 250 pounds please call for special considerations
- Must either download and sign our waiver or fill out upon purchase checkout
What to Expect
- This is an adventure course with up to 7 aerial bridges to traverse
- This is a hand braking course, you are responsible for braking yourself as directed by guides
- Tours take 30 minutes to 3 hours depending on course and the amount of people on your tour
- Please arrive 20 to 30 minutes before your tour time to gear up and receive equipment training
- You must be able to pull yourself along lines
- You need to be able to climb steep stairs
- You must not have a history of neck, back, or spinal injury
- Any pre-existing conditions should be considered including medications, illnesses, and diseases that may impede your physical and mental abilities or may increase the risk and or severity of injury
- Women must not be pregnant
- Bring a way to carry water on Screaming Falcon course on hot days
- Check the weather and dress appropriately
- Listen to your guide's instructions at all times - And be sure to tip your guide, after all, they keep you safe!
- Chapstick, sunglasses, and sunscreen are strongly recommended
Times & Fees
- Please arrive 20 to 30 minutes before your tour start time
- Closed Sundays
- Must pay park entry fee or show a valid State Park Pass. Per the Utah State Park website: "summer rates are $10 per vehicle Monday-Friday up to 8 people-$15 dollars on weekends and holidays; $5 Utah seniors over 62"
Download Activity Waiver
Google Map link to our location
When are you open?
Zipline Utah is open year round, weather permitting. We operate Monday through Saturday and limited Sundays in the summer season. Hours are roughly between 9am-6pm dependent on lighting. All tours are by reservation. We are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
How can i book a tour date/time that doesn't show on the calendar?
Should you need a tour date/time that isn't listed on our booking calendar, you can call us at 866-923-1063 to request additional dates/times. We can accommodate as needed based on availability.
Where are you located?
Zipline Utah is located at Deer Creek State Park - Rainbow Bay; 10 min. Southwest of Heber, UT 84032 ; Hwy. 189 at Mile Marker 22.
What size group can you accommodate?
Zipline Utah can facilitate groups of 300+. We host corporate events, youth groups, family reunions, parties, weddings, and more. Click here to check out what we offer for groups, or to request more information.
Will there be water provided?
In an effort to reduce plastic waste, we require you to bring your own water bottle and we will provide a way to attach your water bottle to your harness. You are also welcome to bring your own carabiner to attach it. We have refilling stations on site, and sell reusable bottles for $20. Your guides will carry water for emergencies only.
Is there a place to put my belongings?
Yes, we have a set of lockers that each tour will share. They will be locked at the start of the tour and unlocked at the end.
Do I have to pay the park fee?
Yes. We are located within a state park and a fee is required to enter. Their fees are as follows: $7 per vehicle up to 8 people; $4 Utah seniors over 62. Summer rates are $10 per vehicle Monday-Friday up to 8 people. $15 dollars on weekends and holidays; $5 Utah seniors over 62. Or you can use your Utah State Parks Pass.
Can I wear my sunglasses on the zipline?
Yes. You do not need a sunglasses strap, they will stay on as long you are following normal protocol. We also have clear protective glasses you can use to block the wind.
will there be training before i start my tour?
Yes. Before your tour, your guides will provide a 10-15 minute training session. Additionally, you will have at least two guides with you at all times. Anytime you need help or have questions they are there for you!
can i wear my own gopro on my tour?
Yes. We have helmet attachments that you can use to carry it with you. Just make sure you bring a case that can be attached. You are also welcome to use your own chest attachment. However your personal equipment is your own responsibility. Don't forget to share your footage with use when you are done!
can i bring my phone on this adventure?
If you drop your phone from one of our ziplines, it will be badly damaged. We do not recommend bringing your phone, as many guests have dropped and broken them on the course. We offer free photos on all tours, so it is not necessary for you to bring your phone, unless needed for emergencies. If you choose to bring your phone please make sure it is in a pocket that zips or closes securely. Personal belongs brought on the tour are the responsibility of the guest.
can i use my own equipment (helmet, harness, etc.)?
No. For safety and liability reasons, we require that you use our equipment. Our equipment goes through regular safety checks and replacements as needed.
My Child doesn't weigh enough to ride alone, but meets the age requirement to ride tandem. Who will they be riding tandem with?
Tandem riders ride with a trained guide. Tandem riders need to be booked as a tandem rider to ensure there is a guide on site to ride with them. There is an additional charge for tandem riders.
Zipline Utah Course Facts
- Longest zipline over water in the world (3900 ft.)
- Longest continuous zipline in the world (2 miles long)
- Only course in the world where you complete the loop without touching the ground
- Second longest zipline in the lower 48 states
- Combines aerial bridges and up to 500 stairs
- Starts and ends on a 80 foot tower
- Two guides will take you through the course
- We offer multiple zipline experiences ranging from $29.99 to $149.99
- A very hands on challenge course
- Great for outdoor group events
Give the Gift of Adventure!
Need a unique gift for the outdoor adventure enthusiast in your life? Consider a Zipline Utah adventure tour! Give them an experience they'll treasure forever.